Monday, July 5, 2010

So you think FKLI is going down? Part III

Scheisse (Shit in German)! No, I didn't convert to German just because Germany is almost the strongest football team as we speak. LOL!!

Why scheisse? Nothing actually, just trying to tease those girls.

OK, back to business. FKLI is now officially sub-1300.
Warning has been given last week, as I knew the market was weak.
Does it mean I was wrong about my earlier statement that FKLI would test 1445?
- Yes, I was wrong, and the market is always right.

Does it mean I think FKLI is going down now?
- No need to think, it is going down. It could be a start of a down swing, or a down trend. Size your positions right and you will be rewarded!

Danke schoen my lovely markets! (FCPO inclusive, wink wink) LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment