Sunday, March 6, 2011

See You at the Top!!! It's the End!!

Birds of a feather will flock together... or may I change it to "Losers of a feather will close blog together". LOL! You have seen it (closing down their blogs) last year a guy who didn't take my advice and today another one (fresh from the oven) closing down his blog. The latter one was some sort of a mentor to the former. LOL!
In case you have been wondering where the hell I was.. I have been trading comfortably and am too lazy to blog.. (yes, lazy to blog, not other reasons.. LOL!)

Here is the update on my positions:
(1) FCPO - bullish, unchanged since my last blog. Big money!
(2) FKLI - Happy swing swing! 1500 magic level been supplying me lots of easy money!
(3) GOLD - For my Investment portfolio, bullish, unchanged since my last blog. Steady money.

Do NOT follow me blindly! LOL!!!

2 comments:

  1. bro, the suppose to be mentor 2nd time close shop this time laa.. last year in June or July i cannot remember..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo GT was in my club.. LOL!
    Yes it was the 2nd time…
    Those days he was riding on his 2009 gains (not very impressive gains actually), anti-TA, trying to spread his gospel of trading without-chart, pseudo trend-following philosophy, and diversification shit. Kaput! And 2nd time around he was trying to come back supposedly with improved method; ironically it wrapped him up even faster. Kaput! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete