Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The excitement was over! for now...

Yesterday was proven to be a good harvest day (wink) for short term swing players who caught the beautiful upswing. Profits per contract of 40pts = Piece of Carrot Cake, LOL!!
Big thanks to the liquidity and good prices provided by the bears (act of short covering). ROFL!
And I wonder if anyone still remembers "Buy Low Sell High" and "Pivotal Level 1300"? LOL!!

Some may ask why not reverse the trade sequence to Sell High Buy Low?
Let me tell you my friends, for everything there is a season.
So, what next? Time for holidays! That's the little reward I give myself for the victory! LOL!!!

2 comments:

  1. congrats. Yes the best thing to do now is have a break, go for a holiday...market is always there, don't be a slave to it but the other way round......

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you mike. you are absolutely right!

    ReplyDelete