Sunday, June 13, 2010

So you think FKLI is going down?

Wake up folks … nothing ever is what it seems, just as the herds are shouting to short the bloody FKLI, don’t listen and play the game by their influences. Be a master of your own domain! LOL!!

As much as I dislike market prediction, I do have my independent view (forecast) on market direction. Still bullish! That's why "buying on dips" has been my core strategy this year. As I have reasons to believe, in mid term (6~12 months), FKLI market stands a good chance to test 1450! Yes, you heard me right, 1450, not 1350! So, now we wait, to see where will the market take us to.

My bullish view will only change (to neutral or bearish), when FKLI price movements tell me so.

Disclaimer : If you are a futures trader buying or selling on tips, do not believe a single word I said above. LOL!!!

3 comments:

  1. going up soon... feel free visit my blog.. http://myinvest89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike, direction is up, but timings to enter and exit are more important.

    JC Hiew, it would not go up in the blink of an eye.

    And what happened this morning, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete