Sunday, May 30, 2010

End of the Holidays. Prepare for war!

Feeling afresh. And this is what I like most about short term trading, holding no position over the long weekend and live your life, LOL!! Before the beginning of a new and exciting week, I just have few things to blog it up:

Up 10+% in 4 days (Good Call, Mike!)
I chanced upon Mike's site last Friday and read one of his TA articles: MEASAT. http://daytradingfkli.blogspot.com/2010/05/tameasat.html I liked his call.
Voila! The accuracy was magical, MEASAT exploded from RM2.9+ level to RM3.2+ level this week! despite a set-back on Tuesday. Thanks Mike for the good call.
We shall see if this baby will swing up any further next week.

27-May (Thursday) FKLI movement
It had got my favorite set up but I was not around to exploit it. Nevermind, it happened before and it will happen again.
Suddenly 1300 is not very far from where FKLI last closed, LOL!
A counter-trend could be in the making, and they say normally Professionals enter safely on pull-back (and I am giving you a Simon Cowell's wink.)

Respond to goh's comment
goh said...

hello winner, nice blog.

I see you are a big player and I love to see how big players trade. Hope you will continue to blog.

BTW, "ex-banker" shorted fkli at 1252.5 (June).


Goh, thank you for dropping by. I am not big player; I am just a magical Jealous Loser (JL?) in somebody's book. LOL! I hope you are not making a mistake by commenting here, because they will be calling you name pretty soon.

Ex-banker? LOL! I guess those cleaner Makcik or Ah Soh working in the banks are also bankers then. ROFL! Don't get me wrong, I am not making fun on how they make their livings.

For the record, I have stopped visiting ex-banker's site since this week for good. As for his short entry at 1252.5, "excellent" huh? I have no further comments on his trade. Peace. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Re MEASAT
    Argh! Trailing stop hit.

    As for FKLI, ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually its not a call. I posted the chart because my dad is still holding that counter...Congrats on your profit

    ReplyDelete