Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My yesterday Long is a goner!

What a shame DJ had a bad overnight close! Instead of waiting for miracles, I cut my long with about 10 points loss per lot.

A loss is a loss, and I am not going to pretend it's ok or it's just part of the "expenses". It's a loss.

A lot of readers were checking on my site this morning. Human nature huh, fun to watch when one is on the losing trade? LOL? Looks like there's a correlation between losing trades and ascending click rates. LOL!
(Whoever you are, if you enjoy reading my blog, please say something, OK? else I might close down this blog in the near future).

On the other hand, my cpo trades, which are too precious for me to share, brought me good profits yesterday which I covered my shorts yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! vivian spending so much time here to look at my cock? wanna taste it?

    By the way, look what happen to FCPO after I closed my Short positions on May.18. Talk about precise timing. And I am in Long positions now HUNTING DOWN all the shorties. You see what happen on coming Monday May.24. OK? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete