Sunday, May 2, 2010

Re : to Mr. winner ABC (a challenge from CAT OWNER)

Dear Cat Owner,

With all due respect, I am trying to understand your objective of challenge.
Do you challenge me to Buy or do you challenge me to answer your Buy call?
I believe it is for the latter case.

(1) I suppose your buy call is meant for May-2010 contract.
(2) I suppose your entry price was around 1346 (break of 26/Apr high)
(3) I suppose your intension is to hold it beyond 16/May Sibu by-election, without stop loss, trailing stop, profit target.

Well, at this juncture, I am not interested in FKLI current prices. Why? Too late to long (unless it breaks 1350 convincingly), too early to short. Like the cliche, having no position is my position for now.

Nonetheless, if there is clearer FKLI movement in next few days, I will surely update you with my call.

Last but not least, thank you for the game.

Peace.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, April 30, 2010

to Mr. winner ABC (a challenge from CAT OWNER)
Dear MR winner or winner ABC
i challenge u.. buy FKLI now and hold until Sibu election is over!
lol

Date : 30.04.2010
Time : 15.30
Posted by Cat owner at 3:21 PM 0 comments

5 comments:

  1. you seems like an EW trader...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hercules_snail, no, in fact I will get sea-sicked when trying to count the waves. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oic...im EW based..would like join the game too...wth simple intention..prove myself but not compete wth anyone...just a simple friendship tournament.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool. by all means make your call when your timing is ripe, nobody owns this great game of speculation anyway, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FKLI showed some weakness today, just some, not enough for me to short it yet. Meanwhile, I am still waiting for meow meow the cat owner to respond to my questions about the challenge. The call of the challenge was a bit ambiguous, i.e. lack of details.

    The "other winner" and "Loser" are really pushing hard now, LOL! Strangely, meow meow seems like losing his/her cool over their remarks on ZacLim's trades.

    ReplyDelete