Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fat Ass Don't Swing

Well, for the few readers that are coming back frequently, herewith I provide you some light reading materials:

Someone wrote this somewhere:
"A full-timer trader must gone through many part of hurdles and tough moments (like the recent drawdown..... haiz!)..... However, a full-timer trader has something "luxury"...... time! So, instead of wasting time at swinging golf, I rather spending my time on books...... The latest I wanna recommend is an old book (published in year 2005 if I am not mistaken); but surely an excellent book!"

It depends on what kind of full-time traders they are, to decide how free they are. An intraday forex trader will probably still keep their eyes on the screen while peeing. LOL! If you are a short term Swing trader like me, you will have more time than a lot of people out there.

OK, talk about swing, apparently that particular someone had a negative remarks on golf - "wasting time". Let's be honest, more often than not, I see a lot of lousy golfers giving up the game in the excuse of "wasting time" LOL!

To this particular someone, if you think playing golf is wasting time, how about being a couch potato watching football in the wee hours? I call that wasting life. LOL!
(You know what, those who can't play football, they become the best football fans! Those who play any sports, they play and seldom watch!! Think about it!!! LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment