Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What a nice day.

A cloudy day, we golfers like this kind of weather. Easier to focus on the game then under scorching hot weather. My golfing kaki, also my business partner, popped me this question, "You ar, why wasted your time to play with those kiddos? What do you want to prove? "

"Dunno, just for fun perhaps" I answered him.

It was a good question from him. It got me thinking. Despite we are grown-up now, the naughty side of us will always make us do something for good fun, like what I was doing at the ZacLim's site. LOL!

Anyway, will see how it develops, will see if there is any more childish acts from SadLim n his pussycat partner. LOL!

P/S: Yes, my FKLI stop order was triggered, not in the morning but in the afternoon, guess you all know my position by now. I did say FKLI showed some weakness yesterday, didn't I? ;)

1 comment:

  1. This morning is even more beautiful, 20pts per contract in less than 24hrs. Sweet sweet morning. Best part is, market supply me with plenty of sellers to absord my buy back.

    ReplyDelete