Sunday, May 23, 2010

No no, Mark you Calender instead!

It's a lazy Sunday afternoon... until I read a very funny article.

Apparently someone is implying (or accusing) me of bragging my winnings here. Even if that's the case, the bragging, are my winnings hurting this someone's feelings? LOL!
I do share my losses and overnight trades here. If you are a good trader, you will know whether I am a real McCoy. I am one, with or without your recognitions.

Not to mention what could I possibly gain (if I really do brag here):
First, Personal Fame? I don't use my real identity here, what to gain?
Second, Readership? I don't place ads here or charge subscription, what to gain? (I am not aiming to be a Mr. Popular in the first place)
Third, Ulterior Motive? I don't need to network around with rich people (so that I can manage their funds. LOL!), what to gain?
It looks more and more obvious that SadLim is going after the 3 things mentioned above. LOL! (Sorry ar, Mr.Lim, for revealing your motives).

I share my trading strategies here, out of confidence.

My intelligent readers, please tell me from SadLim's post below, who is the one actually bragging? LOL!
I am really having a good good laugh from his childish arguments below, which I am not going to lower my level down to explain to him. I have said enough and leaked enough secrets on how to stay close with our enemies (i.e. the ultimate market operators).

But one thing I have to point out, this SadLim is really academically challenged. He has misinterpreted my point. I will say it again and again:
"Losers are always losers, they work in herds. Only winners dare to defy herd thinkings."

SadLim's version : "Losers follow the herds and winners dare to defy the herds."
Can you see the difference? If you can't, sorry, you need to go back to school.
(Next time if you wanna quote please quote more properly, ok?)


P/S: LOL! "Deleveraging"? Such a big word, as if a multimillion account is on the line!
And, he's the one who said didn't want to visit my blog and yet he came? why? Doggies looking for free advices or tips again? LOL!
OK boys, as you wish, so that you can sleep well at nights, my winnings are all fake one, ok? happy? because you have already called me loser (an angry and jealous one somemore), so how could I possibly win? ok? or the new negative terms you come out every day..eg.liars, magicians....so no point for you all to come here digging up bones, please don't come back and you should go back to your kampung, ok? LOL!!! as for SadLim's pussycat boy or ladyboy... so, what happened after Sibu by election? washed out? It's ok, all the world now laughing at his/her idiotic challenge. LOL!

I am not angry, I am having good fun, really. LOL!

Enjoy the full SadLim's article below, for a good Sunday afternoon laugh!


Deleveraging process
A friend of mine asked me to visit one of the unknown blogs around whose owner loves to brag about his winnings in the futures market. Well, I told my friend that I am not interested to read n if he wants to share anything,he can always come to my blog. Recently, I went to check out and I feel that his blog is quite interesting.

He reminds me of many traders who there who love to brag when they win and when they lose, they sort of like give excuses. To them ,the word " I am wrong " does not exist in their dictionary. I would like to discuss about one of his investment principles. Its goes like this.

Losers follow the herds and winners dare to defy the herds.

Now ,always remember that in FKLI , 50% of the volume come from the retailers . Institutions contribute lesser volume. The crowd is PRIMITIVE but they are strong. Do not fight against the crowd. I know of many futures traders who lose their money because they go against the herd. The crowd psychology represents the trend of the market. When the crowd is bearish, the market goes down.When the crowd is bullish, the market goes up.
To know when to follow the crowd and when to defy the crowd is the hallmark of a successful trader.In my opinion, buy low and sell high does not really work in the futures market because those who buy at the low and sell at the high are those who manipulate/operate the markets.If you ask me whether I can make money buying low and selling high, I would say that I can but there is a possibility that I might have a series of drawdowns before I can the major reversal.

To me, a successful trader is a person who is straightforward when it comes to his profits and losses. There is no point bragging about how much he makes in a trade ...... I only respect those who admit how much he loses in a trade.

I give one example. A friend of mine told me that Petra Bhd will test RM 4.00 again. He has been talking about it for quite some time and fundamentals and technical are pointing to a higher price. At the end, he averaged his profits by 'contra-ing' at the HIGH around RM 1.7 something. Have a look at Petra now. He doesn't admit that it is a mistake to buy at that price. The trade at 1.7 something was meant to be a short term trade but due to the fact that the market went against him, he held those stocks for the long haul.

Super high accuracy and super high profits traders are either liars or magicians. I would like to meet magicians one day.

Alright,I am in the process of deleveraging my trades because of some setbacks in my CPO trades. I have exited all my positions in May FKLI n currently only holding my June short. The price of my June short is at 1320.5 but I did not reveal out in my trading diary because the profits earned ( in points ) will be unrealistically high. In actual fact, I have also shorted at 1330something, the same price Winner went long. Is there anything to brag about? I dont think so. Maybe he knew that I was going to short at that price so, he gave me the chance by buying some contracts from me.
Posted by Zac Lim at 3:25 AM 0 comments
Labels: About me, FKLI, General

No comments:

Post a Comment